1. The competition is a multiple choice and donation line by text message only.
2. The competition to run from 8.00am 1/3/21 to 23.45pm 30/4/21.
3. The question will be “In which year did the Friends of the Revel Churches hold their first Daffodil Sunday”. The options will be A;1988, B;1997, C;2008, D;2012.
4. Before entering, entrants must be sure they are willing and able to enter the competition and donate if applicable.
5. Entrants must ensure they have the bill payer’s permission before entering.
6. In order to qualify for the competition detailed in 10 below, the answer submitted must exactly match our definition of the correct answer chosen from the answers detailed in 3 above.
7. Together with each entry via SMS, which will be charged at their standard network rate, each entrant will be asked to donate at a given level (£5, £10, or £20) These are the only values of contribution that can be accepted in the competition ( but see 9 below ) A free text message will be sent to allow the entrant to opt out of the donation but still enter the competition.
8. Entrants will be contacted by a free SMS message to request their permission to allow us to claim Gift Aid on each donation made.
9. Multiple entries/donations will be allowed.
10. The winner will be chosen at random from all the entrants opting for the correct answer. The winner will be announced on this website, the Revel Group Facebook page and in the June edition of” Round the Revel” magazine.
11. A single prize will be offered, which will be a cash prize of £750. This cash prize will be paid by way of a bank transfer. The winner will be contacted by a free text (SMS) message to the same number from which the entry was sent. That message will request bank details to which the prize money should be transferred. Payment will be made within 28 days of receipt of the bank details. This will be non-transferable and non- refundable.
12. Entries received before the start date & time, or after the end date & time will be invalid.
13. Data Protection; the information given as part of the entries will be used by us and our SMS provider only for the purposes of this competition and will not be used for marketing purposes.
14. Intellectual Property and Consent; by entering this competition, entrants are giving consent to use their details, but not telephone numbers, email addresses or addresses, in the case of winning to announce and publicise the result of the competition.
15. 100% of the donations will go to the “Friends of the Revel CoE Churches” through St Denys’ Church, Pailton in whose name and charity number (1155158) this competition is being operated.
16. Any queries can be made via our Customer Care help line on 01455 220084. No concerns will be considered if made more than 14 days after the winner is announced.
17. If there is a dispute about the operation or correctness of any of the answers given, our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into this subject.
18. Entrants will be responsible for all costs of entry and donation.
19. As far as is lawful to do so, we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in connection with this competition.
The Friends of the Revel CoE Churches is a fund-raising body set up to support the maintenance and conservation of the historic and beautiful Church buildings in their key position in the Revel communities.